- Model ID: MUR264638
- Name : Francesca
- Division : MUR New Face
- Height : 176
- Chest : 85
- Waist : 60
- Hips : 87
- Dress : XS
- Shoe : 38
- Hair : brown
- Eyes : brown
„If I could have a super power I would probably be a flying thing, mind reader who can make miracles everytime it spreads its shiny wings.”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hello there. I am Francesca. I am a kind person, but I also have an arrogant part, “a paradox of fragility and strength”. I was born in Bucharest, România. I really want to be a top model. A good one. I want to become a pshychologist, I guess everyone needs some philanthropical and professional advices.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I have wanted to be a model since I was a little girl because I have always been fascinated by those graceful bodies and I have really wanted to be one of those women who walk so charming on runways. A model from my mother agency (MUR models) recommended me and quickly after that, our scouter agency found me and I was told to come to the studio so we discuss.
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
My first shooting was fine. I was surrounded by good people, a few models (they are my lovely friends now) and my amazing MUR crew (manager, scouter and photographer). It was pretty tiring but it was pleasant.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
The best thing about modeling for me (so far) is the feeling of being a model. People stare at you like you are a walking goddess and this is overwhelming, who doesn’t like being not only noticed, but also rememberd?
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
I like feeling good and natural when I pose and I also appreciate to be told if I am doing something that makes me look less beautiful. There is always something funny about shootings, when the photographer takes test pictures only to see if the light is good or the angle, I absolutely always make funny faces and when the shooting ends, amongst my fashion photos you can see me looking like a drunk llama (Auchenia llama).
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
I was in my catwalk moment on runway during FEERIC Fashion Week and I had a very long dress that wasn’t really suitable for me, because it was bigger and I was afraid it is going to fall while walking and I really didn’t want to get suddenly clumsy because of that dress, the weather was very windy and unfortunately I stepped on my dress which was almost falling down so I looked like a dancing monkey but eh, that’s it, I continued my catwalk, most important is I didn’t fall! A funny (for me was pretty annoying) thing that happened to me in backstage was a designer cutting my hair during fitting because he put me a mask that had a nasty zipper which felt in love with my hair, so I had my head down and the designer was trying so hard to remove the mask and I was dizzy and he was short and worried and agitated and I didn’t know what was going on so the result was….a romantic fairy tale about a zipper and my hair. I always feel nervous when I walk on runway and when I pose. I worked for: Andreea Oanța, Irina Zgaia, Cricss, Pimpi Smith, Mihaela Cirlugea, Bianca Popp, Ruma Zapatos, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Sarah Jessy Jones, Mario Karavasilis, Yvan Andreu, Petra Orha, Charles & Ron, Natalia Vasiliev, Tenue de Saf, Ștefania Borodi, Emma Viedma, Roxana Pîrvu, Provocative and Pilk, Simona Semen, Aleha Toncea, Cătălin Botezatu and OMRA. Well, models say a lot of dump things. It’s just the pressure of the shows… 😉
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
My favorite female model is Adriana Lima and male Jan Kortajarena or Francisco Lachowski (I can’t choose).
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I usually like to wear office and elegant clothes.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
Social media has its advantages and disadvantages.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
If I could have a super power I would probably be a flying thing, mind reader who can make miracles everytime it spreads its shiny wings. My superhero is my mom-father and no more comments.
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating – Charming date
- Love – Infinite love
- Sports – Sleepy sports
- Your way to attract someone´s attention – Diplomatic and enigmatical way
- Your way to have fun – Dancing,
- The places you usually go – going out with my boyfriend or my friends
- Your way to enjoy the best of life – Café, library, pool, I also love theatre, ballet and opera. I enjoy the best of life when the sun goes slowly down and its light is covering my face, the wind fondles me gently and I can hear a subtle bird sound while marvelous scent is waltzing in air.
- The craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season – I am a good girl. I don’t always do crazy things. I’m crazy on my own and it’s enough.
- Fav body part and why – Except eyes and lips, I like the waist. I think this is a signature of fragility and sensuality.
- Favorite music: Hard to say, because I can listen to Tchaikovsky and five minutes later I enjoy some Chris Brown songs. And I like both of them.
- Fav food: Pasta with tuna
- Your guilty pleasure: McDonald’s
- If you weren´t a model you´d be – Still a pure soul.