- Model ID: MUR216353
- Name : Bianca Maria
- Division : MUR models
- Height : 170
- Chest : 80
- Waist : 56
- Hips : 84
- Dress : XS / 34
- Shoe : 37
- Hair : Dark blonde
- Eyes : Green
“I love the idea of being a feline creature with soft but dangerous skills and if I ever could have had a superpower, it would be this one. ”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hi there! My name is Bianca, I’m from Brasov, Romania and I live in our beautiful capital city, Bucharest. I’m happy for the opportunity to say some words about me, next to the other talents from our amazing MUR family.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I started modeling when I was 12 years old and I loved it ever since.
I am 18 years old now and I admit that my passion for this work is bigger and bigger with every new experience. I don’t really know when or how I discovered this passion of mine but what I can remember for sure is that as a child, I spent every single day staring in the mirror, wearing my mother’s clothes and pretending to pose. I even have had a personal photographer, my mom, whom I’ve pissed off so many times with my crazy desire to pose everywhere. I was discovered on social media by the photographer of our agency. He convinced me and my parents (I was underage at that time) to come to Bucharest to meet with the team. I met them, we liked each other, and here I am, talking about that moment. J
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
My first professional photo shooting ever was made when I was only 12 and it’s the most beautiful memory I can tell because that moment was the proof that dreams come true.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
The best thing in modeling for me so far is the opportunity to travel, to meet people all around the world and to learn something from all of them, of course all of this besides the fact that I do what I love – I pose.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
The person who I love the most from a photo shooting is who else than the photographer. I can honestly admit that I have had a good relationship with every photographer I’ve ever worked with and because of that we did a great work. It’s true that the whole crew is important in a photo shooting, but the main characters are the photographer and the model, who need to have a good connection to do a great job.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
Despite my small height, I have had a few catwalks and all I remember is the big high heels they gave me, because of my small sized feet (I’m 36… They never have 36!!!). I looked as funny as I walked.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
Speaking of other models, my favorite male model ever is Jon Kortajarena. Through the lens of social media I discovered him as being a person who loves his job and holds on being a simple person although he is a top model.
Choosing a favorite female model is difficult for me because nowadays there are a lot of inspiring and amazingly talented top models, such as Adriana Lima, Kate Moss, Kendall Jenner, Cara Delavigne, Emily Ratajkowski and many others. However, I think that Miranda Kerr is the one whose style I’d love to adopt with the help of time and experience.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
Regarding my style, just like Coco Chanel said, ‘Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance’. I do not consider myself as a fashionista because I’ve always have been a nonconformist with new trends and I chose a simple but elegant outfit which brings out my style.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
My opinion about the social media is that it is a necessary “accessory”, not only because it’s one of the most popular source of information, but also because in this fashion world it means the most efficient way to connect and to promote yourself.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
My favorite superhero ever is the Cat woman. I love the idea of being a feline creature with soft but dangerous skills and if I ever could have had a superpower, it would be this one.
- How do you describe your style, concerning: Dating, Love, Sports, your way to attract someone´s attention, your way to have fun, the places you usually go, your way to enjoy the best of life, the craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season, Fav body part and why, Favorite singer, Fav food, your guilty pleasure, if you weren´t a model you´d be…
All in all, I think that if it wouldn’t be for me to be a model, I would have been a flight attendant, because I consider that job being as delicate and as graceful as modeling is.