- Model ID: MUR556131
- Name : Raluca
- Division : MUR New Face
- Height : 178
- Chest : 84
- Waist : 58
- Hips : 89
- Dress : XS / 34
- Shoe : 39
- Hair : dark brown
- Eyes : brown
“In front of the camera I can act in different ways: from being sexy and arrogant to pure and innocent. I can get over my everyday self and see new sides of me that I didn’t know about and that helps me a lot in the process of knowing myself and self-esteem.”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hello! My name is Raluca and I live in Bucharest. I like to think of myself as a “weird person”. Why? Well…mainly because I enjoy spending time alone. I am in a constant search for inner peace. I like to spend my time painting, listening to indie rock bands, watching drama movies and, of course, doing modeling. J
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I decided that I want to become a model when I was 14 years old. This thought came naturally because everyone was amazed by how tall I am at that age (I was around 1,74 cm), so I said I should give it a try. After I tried for a couple of years to go to different castings, I decided to apply online to MUR Model Management. They called me back, and here I am living my dream. J
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
It was by far the most amazing experience for me! Since I was little I always dreamed of having a professional photo shooting, so when the time has already come I was really excited. It was great wearing nice clothes and make-up. And also, I realized that I was on the right path, doing a thing that It makes me happy. My first test shooting was with Roxana Enache.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
By far, the best thing about modeling is that it gives me the chance to show various images of me. In front of the camera I can act in different ways: from being sexy and arrogant to pure and innocent. I can get over my everyday self and see new sides of me that I didn’t know about and that helps me a lot in the process of knowing myself and self esteem.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
What I like the most when I work with a photographer is his power to make me feel as comfortable as I can. They are usually really friendly and caring, and that helps a lot in giving your best. The funniest thing that happened to me until now is when I had a shooting on a boat, in Cismigiu Park, with another model. Easy, right? When we got into the boat… we realized one thing … none of us knew how to paddle lol. So, we ended up in swimsuits, laughing in the middle of the lake… with the photographer watching us from the shore.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
I had the chance to work for many designers through Feeric Fashion week where I had around 3-4 catwalks per day. I presented for: Petra Orha, Alina Moza, Gina Cas, Vasilije Kovacev, Albec Bunsen, Cylia Dorra, Studio Cabal, Ludmila Corlateanu and many others. When I am posing or I am walking down the runway I like to think of myself as being the best, I am trying to give a super confident vibe.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
There is someone that inspired me to become a model: Phoebe Tonkin, even though she is known more as an actress than a model. I remember when I was little, after watching a television show with her, I searched for more photos and I saw a photo shooting with her that caught my attention, one pose in particular has impressed me. I still have that picture in my computer. As a male model, I like Jon Kortajarena.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I wouldn’t call myself a fashionista, but I do like to dress well and according to my body shape. My everyday style is really comfy and casual. I like to wear all kind of jeans, snickers/boots, t-shirts, cardigans.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
Social media is really important nowadays because it represents your online ID card. That’s how you make yourself known to the public and to the other agencies of the world. Through social media you learn how to train your ability of persuasion and advertising so a big number of followers gives you an advantage.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
If I could have a super power I think I would choose teleportation. My favorite superhero is Kitty Pryde from X-Men.
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating – I am natural and really honest
- Love – I can seem cold but I do like to show my feelings.
- Sports – I prefer long walks.
- Your way to attract someone´s attention – By being awkward or clumsy haha.
- Your way to have fun – Something chill like watching movies with my friends.
- The places you usually go – I like places where I can talk like parks and cafes.
- Your way to enjoy the best of life – By loving myself.
- The craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season – I slept on the beach at night.
- Fav body part and why – My waist because it is sooo tiny.
- Favorite singer: Halsey
- Fav food: Pasta
- Your guilty pleasure: Caramel!
- If you weren´t a model you´d be – A stewardess or a translator.