- Model ID: MUR755187
- Name : Elisabeta
- Division : MUR models
- Height : 171
- Chest : 89
- Waist : 57
- Hips : 89
- Dress : XS / 34
- Shoe : 39
- Hair : brown
- Eyes : blue
“I believe that everything is about money, the shows, the campaigns and even the social media. Everywhere someone is trying to sell something. It is not just a hobby or a way to spend your time, it is a huge industry.”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
My name is Elisabeta Efrim and I am 19 years old. I am from a small village near Bucharest, called Mogosoaia but I am currently living in the Netherlands. I have decided to move in The Netherlands last year in order to continue my studies at one of the best universities in Europe. I am enrolled in an International and European Law program at Groningen University and I am very passionate about what I am studying. I am very interested in Law but also in fashion, therefore, I hope to build a career that can combine them both.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I have seriously decided to become a model less than one month ago, when the members of MUR agency contacted me. I have been discovered through social media and I have taken part in an interview that later on turned into a contract.
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
My first test shooting was very exciting and dynamic. Everything turned out perfectly, from the makeup and outfits until the final result. I had a lot of fun during the photo-shoot and I had a very good relation with all the members of the team.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
Since I haven’t been doing this for a long time, I can’t tell many of the benefits already. I believe that the best part in this career is the fact that you can build a great amount of connections and meet new people that can influence you in a certain way. Furthermore, traveling around the world for jobs is probably the most exciting part of this career. I have always been a travel addict; thus, I believe that this life is perfect for me.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
I really like to communicate a lot with the photographer, I highly appreciate when they are giving you advices about your pose and try to help you a little. I am an active person and I like to move a lot while shooting, therefore I like the photographers who share my dynamic attitude and talk to me. Unfortunately, I don’t have any stories yet, since I’m at the beginning of this way.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
I didn’t work yet for any designer, since I started modelling a month ago, but I am looking forward to the moment when I will do this type of work.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
Ever since I was a small girl I have been in love with Adriana Lima, I loved her eyes and her attitude on stage. She has an amazing body and I really like the fact that she does a lot of sports in order to maintain herself. She made me change my mind about the idea that being a model concerns being skinny in an unhealthy way.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I appreciate fashion and quality clothes, but I cannot call myself a fashionista yet, since I am living in a student city where everything you wear needs to be very practical. I have always had a high sense of fashion and I believe I am dressing myself nicely and proper for the environment in which I am.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
I believe that everything is about money, the shows, the campaigns and even the social media. Everywhere someone is trying to sell something. It is not just a hobby or a way to spend your time, it is a huge industry. Besides, it is a good way of promotion in the model career. I am personally trying to use the social media less in order to gain more time for other activities.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
Teleportation. I would love to go everywhere, in every corner of this world without having to travel for hours.
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating – romantic and caring
- Love – kind and respectful
- Sports – very active, I like to be fit and healthy
- Your way to attract someone´s attention – by finding a common topic of conversation and showing that I am able to discuss about everything
- Your way to have fun – I love to dance
- The places you usually go – I don’t go out much, but I enjoy classy and stylish places
- Your way to enjoy the best of life – travel and eat good food
- The craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season – decided to become a professional model J
- Fav body part and why – waist, because it highlights the shape of a woman
- Favorite singer: Beyoncé
- Fav food: pasta
- Your guilty pleasure: baking and eating cakes
- If you weren´t a model you´d be – lawyer