- Model ID: MUR620558
- Name : Daniela
- Division : MUR New Face
- Height : 170
- Chest : 86
- Waist : 60
- Hips : 86
- Dress : XS / 34
- Shoe : 39
- Hair : dark blonde
- Eyes : green
“Usually when I pose or catwalk, i just go with the flow as natural as possible. I think that’s the key!”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Aloha! My name’s Daniela, I’m from Romania, born in Canada mixed with Polish and Romanian blood. I like living, reading, learning and experiencing new things.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I started being a model from a small age. My sister is a photographer and we’ve been helping each other to discover our talents since we were kids. I never considered becoming a real model until I posted a picture of myself (of course, made by my beloved sister) on the internet for a photography contest about 3 years ago, and MUR’s photographer contacted me. Since then I’m a proud MUR Model 🙂
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
Until my first shooting, I was used to pose in front of the camera for my sister, so it was a bit awkward for me to pose for someone else. But shortly I got used to doing photos with anyone.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
I think the best thing about modeling for me is meeting new people and learning how to express art.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
I love doing things on the spot, thus I don’t have any special preparation before a shooting but groom myself. I like having a good time with the photographer and I can collaborate easily with him in order to create a work of art.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
Usually when I pose or catwalk, i just go with the flow as natural as possible. I think that’s the key!
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
I get inspired from any beautiful person I see or meet.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
When I don’t work as a model I like wearing comfortable clothes and having fun by matching patterns and colors on me.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
Show business and social media are alright if used correctly.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
I play by life’s natural rules, but I’d sure like to have interesting conversations with my pets.
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating: Well that’s a personal question :))
- Love: What is love?
- Sports: Interactive and fun
- Your way of attracting someone’s attention: I’m just being myself: D
- Your way to have fun: socializing, making music, doing crazy stuff
- The places you usually go: Anywhere outdoors especially somewhere surrounded by nature and in the wintertime, I like visiting cafe’s
- Your way to enjoy the best of life: Living its fullest
- The craziest thing you’ve ever done in a summertime season: This summer. Squatting with some friends in an abandoned hotel room.
- Fav body part and why: Eyes and hands – they can tell so many things!
- Favorite singer: Too many to choose from!
- Fav food: Malaysian food
- Your guilty pleasure: Why feel guilty about your pleasures?
- If you weren’t a model, you’d be: the same person.
Hope you enjoyed! Pupici! :* :*