- Model ID: MUR342275
- Name : Brindusa
- Division : MUR New Face
- Height : 180
- Chest : 84
- Waist : 60
- Hips : 90
- Dress : S
- Shoe : 40
- Hair : brown
- Eyes : blue
„If i could have a super power, i would choose mind reading because i am always curious how people feel and wat they think…”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hello! It is a pleasure to be here as well. I am sixteen years old and i am from Pitești, România. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, listening to music and learning as much as I can about makeup.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I decided to become a model and my 100 % devotion this year. I have participated in several events the year before and i realised how much actually enjoy doing this. I think i was discovered at Feeric Fashion Days 2015 by our makeup artist, Cristian Buca.
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
My first test shooting was great. I was nervous because I had never took part in one, so i did not exactly know what to do, how to behave and what to expect from it.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
Hmm… Probably being able to meet so many people, from whom i can learn a lot of things, not only concerning modeling, but also everyday life.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
When working with a photographer, i feel like i gain small pieces of my personality and my modeling skills that will become very useful later on. I do not have any special preparations, just keeping a positive and relaxed attitude. From someone else’s point of view, it might not be funny, but I got really sick during a shooting; I felt like I could not breathe and the room was spinning. I think I found amusing how much looks can be deceiving, because you do not really think that during a job, models can actually collapse. It seems that everything ran smoothly, when in reality, it did not.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
The biggest and most important catwalk that I took part in is Feeric Fashion Week. It was an amazing opportunity for me to meet new people: talented designers, skilled makeup artists and hair stylists, gorgeous models etc. I learned how to accept what was given, how to socialise with other girls and boys like me and just how to be a good model. Backstage was the place where new friendships were founded, where team work was a must and where we had a great time. I had many funny experiences, but most of them where when we laughed because someone fell asleep on the chairs in some amuzing positions. I got to work for amazing designers, like Catch Michelle, Mihaela Cirlugea, Natalia Vasiliev, Marios Karavasilis, Stefania Borodi, Emma Viedma, Caresta, Charles & Ron, Yvan Andreu, Sarah Jessy Jones, Vasilijie Kovacev, Lise Charmel and many others. I do not think of anything in particular when walking down the runway or posing on the set, only when i have to respect a certain theme.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
My favourite models are Taylor Hill and Garrett Neff.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I would like to think that i am little bit a fashionista, but in general, i like wearing what i think it fits me and makes me comfortable. If baggy jeans are the new trend and i do not like how they look on me, i will not have them just because they are the new must-have.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
I think show business and social media are great ways for fresh models to make themselves known in the modeling industry.
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
If i could have a super power, i would choose mind reading because i am always curious how people feel and wat they think, comparing it to the non-verbal language and facial expresions. I don’t have a favourite superhero. J
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating: something serious, long-lasting and simple;
- Love: the same as dating;
- Sports: swimming;
- My way to attract someone’s attention: being myself;
- My way to have fun: dance with my besties;
- The places i usually go: school (lol);
- My way to enjoy the best of life: apppreciate what i have;
- The craziest thing i’ve ever done in a summer season: drink with my friends on the beach at night until sunshine;
- Fav body part and why: eyes because they are really unique;
- Favorite singer: Zella Day;
- Fav food: tomatoes with cheese;
- My guilty pleasure: chocolate;
- If i weren’t a model i would be: makeup artist.