- Model ID: MUR330873
- Name : Beatris
- Division : MUR models
- Height : 174
- Chest : 83
- Waist : 56
- Hips : 89
- Dress : XS / 34
- Shoe : 39
- Hair : Dark brown
- Eyes : brown
“When I’m walking down the runway or posing on set I think only to show the best in me, to not fall, to walk straight and to not forget my attitude.”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hello! My name is Beatris. I’m from Pascani, Romania. My interests are spending time with my family, traveling, enjoying life, working until I don’t have to introduce myself and learning every day something new.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
It all started when I was in kindergarten. I was the tallest in class so my governess told my mother that I should do
something about it, so I did some modeling courses and later I walked in a kid’s fashion show. Couple a years ago, Tudor Belei, the photographer from Mur Models, find me on Facebook and he asked me if I’m signed with any of the agencies and he told me that I should come to meet the MUR team. After a month or so, I put myself in a bus and came to Bucharest. I assume you guys liked me… 😉 Now I’m a proud model of Mur Model Management.
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
Since my hometown is quite far from Bucharest, the agency brought me to the studio and booked me for 3 days of full test shootings. The first was with Mircea Netea. I remember that I was so confused. Mircea is an experienced photographer and use to give lots of advices. I mean LOTS. J So at half of the shooting I almost didn’t knew what to do first: take care of my hands, move the feet, stay focused on my face… It was funny… for the team. J The second and the third day I worked with Dragos Burcea, who is that type of photographer that makes you feel confident and relaxed. So, at the end of the weekend I almost felt I’m a model.
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
The best thing about modeling for me until now, is that I met a lot of great people from the fashion industry.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
When I work with a photographer, I like when he let me be myself, or he is showing me new poses to try. I don’t have any special preparation, I only think to give the best of me.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
Before every show everyone is fricked out and everything is funny when you see them praying. When I’m walking down the runway or posing on set I think only to show the best in me, to not fall, to walk straight and to not forget my attitude.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
I don’t have any fav male or female models. I haven’t pursued a modeling career by being inspired by a particular model. I search models on the internet in order to discover new poses, attitudes, but I don’t search for a particular model.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I like wearing comfortable clothes. Sometimes I like to wear big, loose clothes in which I look like a homeless person, but sometimes I like to wear elegant dresses.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
Social media is a very tricky thing in my opinion because even if you are very careful with everything you post, it has some ways to make everything you share to look bad or good. Show-biz, well, when you’re a top model you get automatically into the show business, either you like it or not. Since the big fashion magazines started to book celebrities for their editorials or covers, show-biz and fashion got to be very closed. Maybe this isn’t actually the best thing happened for us, the models…
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
If I could have a super power, I would choose to read people’s mind. I don’t have a favorite superhero., but I shot the lookbook for Superheroes – the brand. 😉
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating – Classy
- Love – Girly
- Sports – Sporty
- Your way to attract someone´s attention – Elegant
- Your way to have fun – Casual
- The places you usually go – Where I feel like home
- Your way to enjoy the best of life – Laughing
- The craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season – I traveled to India
- Fav body part and why – Every part because I love my body and I wouldn’t change anything
- Favorite singer: I don’t have a favorite singer
- Fav food: Pizza
- Your guilty pleasure: Chocolate
- If you weren´t a model you´d be – Lawyer