- Model ID: MUR120674
- Name : Alexandra
- Division : MUR models
- Height : 180
- Chest : 86
- Waist : 59
- Hips : 90
- Dress : XS
- Shoe : 40
- Hair : Dark brown
- Eyes : Brown
“Beauty is a word that I could talk all day about because it depends of how you see the world around you.”
- Welcome to the MUR models family! It’s a great pleasure to have you here! Tell us about yourself, hometown and personal interests.
Hello, my name is Alexandra. My height is 180 cm and I’m 18 years old. At first I think I look pretty shy but once you get to know me you may change your opinion. I am in love with beautiful things and from my point of view “beauty” it’s a word that I could talk all day about because it depends of how you see the world around you. I LOVE animals and I mean it! I live in a small city but I have beautiful people around who join in my weirdness so that helps a lot.
- When and why did you decide to become a model? How did get discovered?
I was discovered on Facebook by Tudor Belei, one of the photographers of the agency. I never thought about being a model actually until that moment but now I know that being a model, for me, means doing the thing I love with the people I trust and respect for everything they taught me. I was scared at first because it was something totally new for me but you must always go with the choices that scares you the most, because those are the ones that are going to help you grow.
- Tell us about your first test shooting!
My first test shooting… Hmm… Let’s see… Well, most of the time I had no idea what I am doing, haha, the photographer (same that discovered me) was very kind and patient, he was giving me instructions about how I should pose and what looks best on camera. I tried, now looking back I don’t know if I did everything he asked me to because I was so nervous and excited about having my first experience as a model. But in the end, everything turned out ok and when the results were out it was not that bad actually, haha!
- What’s the best thing about modeling for you so far?
I will start by saying that sometimes you don’t need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it’s fun. Because it makes you happy. I fall in love with traveling. As a model with a travel experience I can say that this is the best thing about this career. You get to know amazing people with amazing hearts and those people help you evolve, and maybe if you don’t keep in touch with them after a long time you’ll became strangers, but strangers with memories, and that’s just so perfect to think about. You have the opportunity to see and live in places you have never ever even thought you will get to know and so your heart grows.
- What do you like most when you work with a photographer? Do you have any special preparation before posing to a photographer? We are sure you might have some unusual/funny backstage stories. Share some of them with us!
When I work with a photographer I prefer him to be smiling and friendly and of course if you can connect with him in a spiritual way it’s even better but that depends of both of you, not only of him. Chinese photographers are the best. The best at saying silly things even if they don’t mean it, that’s just because their English in not so good, but those things makes your mood go up by putting a bright smile on your face and that’s how you keep going until you finish your job.
- Tell us about your experiences in catwalks/campaigns and also some cool/funny backstage. Which fashion designers you’ve already worked for? What do you think of when walking down the runway or posing on the set? What is the dumbest think you’ve ever heard a model say? (lol)
Until now as a model I went to China (as my first experience), Singapore and China again, haha. I’ve done an editorial for Female Brides Singapore magazine wearing wedding gowns by Vera Wang and I also did the Fashion Show for the Proposal Bridal wearing wedding dressed by the same designer. I walked for Pierre Cardin in Beijing, China. I also walked in Fashion Week Beijing both times I was in China, different years, different designers. I had plenty shows and catalogs for smaller designers and brands both Singapore and China.
Honestly? When I am on the runway all I am thinking about is “please don’t fall, please don’t fall”. It is not a good thing to do because you get more nervous, I know, but really? Tell me one model who haven’t thought about that? haha.
- What are your fav male and female models that inspired you for pursuing a modeling career?
I really like Naomi Campbell. I think she is a model worth following. She had been at the top of the modeling industry for more than 20 years and she knows what it takes for pursuing a model career. She is a bossy woman and if she gets a “no” as an answer then she will find another way to get her “yes”. She doesn’t think at herself as being “such a beauty”, she believes that if you work hard enough you can be on top too. She is a strong woman with a strong personality, a woman who worked hard to be where she is right now and I admire her for that.
- Are you a fashionista? What do you like to wear when you are not working as a model?
I love modeling as I said but with all that make up and fancy clothes that I had tried and work with now I have more of a comfy stile while I am in my country, but if I have something worth wearing glowing clothes be sure I’ll go sparkling.
- What do you think about show business and also about social media?
For me, the Show business means advertising. And advertising is damn good. Eventually more jobs for me! Haha! Social media is also useful for advertisers and also to promote your image as a model if you use it properly. So better start to know how to use all those platforms. Otherwise you will end up losing lot of time sharing your pets, lovers and food, but with with your pockets empty…
- If you could have a super power what would it be? Who’s your favorite superhero?
I don’t know if “Scooby Doo” series counts as a superhero but that team taught me that “all monsters are human” and I am not saying that as a bad thing but it is good to realize that at some point. As a superpower, I would love to have the capacity to learn super fast and never forget anything. That could be so helpful in real life for accomplish your goals.
- How do you describe your style, concerning:
- Dating – Free as a bird, hope not forever, haha.
- Love – I love loving, we can only learn to love by loving.
- Sports – Basketball lover.
- Your way to attract someone´s attention – I am not good at that, friends told me I stare to much sometimes haha.
- Your way to have fun – If travelling was free…Bye!! Haha, but I also spend most of my time outside, taking long walks, talking about unusual things with the right company.
- The places you usually go – Parks.
- Your way to enjoy the best of life – Life happens, coffee helps.
- The craziest (nastiest?) thing you’ve ever done in a summer time season – Unexpectedly going to Nice, France alone, as a present for my birthday.
- Fav body part and why – My eyebrows. I belive they give me a fresh look.
- Favorite singer: I can’t decide. Beyonce and Rihanna. They are both sensational.
- Fav food: I could live only with that.
- Your guilty pleasure: Wine, cheese and a good movie in bed on a rainy day.
- If you weren´t a model you´d be – I would, eventually.